About the Product:
- Various heights : 3 in. x 3 in. , 3 in. x 4 in., 3 in. x 6 in., and 3 in. x 9 in.
- 100% Pure Beeswax
- Wax sourced from American and Canadian apiaries
- 100% Cotton wick coated in beeswax for optimal burning
- Burn time of 60, 80, 100, and 150 hours respectively
- Dripless in a draft-free environment
- Emits a soft amber glow
- Natural honey aroma
How to Burn:
- Trim wick to ¼ inch before relighting the candle.
- Keep it lit for 3-5 hours the first time you burn it to establish a proper size wax pool
- When putting out flame, it's best to dunk the wick into the wax pool, and when extinguished straighten the wick back up. This eliminates smoke and primes it for the next lighting. This can be done with any type of fireproof item, tweezers, bent paper clip, etc.
- Always place all types of candles on fireproof surfaces and never leave them unattended
- Candles should not be left lit overnight while sleeping
** All orders from NaturalCandleWorks over $35 will receive FREE SHIPPING **